Stayed 3 nights May 2012. Family of 4 greatly enjoyed staying at the bungalow. Beach was great and at times we were the only ones on the beach! Having the kitchen facilities together with a separate bedroom made these accommodations work so well for our family.
The kids enjoyed watching the variety of wildlife. Monkeys, sloths, iguanas and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park