Stayed here for 8 days and enjoyed every minute of it. The bungalows are very spacious. A private beach is a very nice option. It is very clean and has decent surf for boogie boarding. Luis who was in charge of breakfast and lunch was very friendly and funny. Daniela provided the drinks with a sassy smile. The concierge staff was excellent and came through on all of our requests. Andres was a stand out here, he was great.
If we return to Costa Rica we will definitely stay here again. A nice extra is the fact that we got to see sloths and 2 different kinds of monkeys on the property. Also, there are hermit crabs all over!
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less