Another awesome trip back to Casa De Frutas in Tulemar, Manuel Antonio. My 2nd trip this year. This place is absolutely amazing and a must see. Again, it was a wonderful welcoming by the staff. This place has the friendliest staff and always right there when you need anything. I came back to Costa Rica with no set plans but once i showed up Mauricio and Dave were right there making our schedule and took care of all the excursions.
This place is located right on a hillside over looking the Pacific Ocean. Upstairs has a full kitchen, dinning room, living room, master bedroom and lots of balcony space. Downstairs has 2 identical master suites which also have a great view of the Pacific Ocean with connecting balconies. We saw wildlife from the open air home everyday. Tulemar is a gated community with 24 hr security. Lots of monkeys and a few sloths. We even had a few Toucans hanging around on the tree tops. This home is fully equipped and a grocery store right down the street. A couple nights we even made our own meals and drinks and relaxed poolside enjoying the sunsets and the family of monkeys that come through daily.
The private beach is just a 5 min walk down the hill with awesome wildlife encounters. They even have free transportation to and from the beach. They also serve food and drinks at the beach. I highly recommend brunch or lunch. The staff at the beach were such a great time and friendly people.
Thanks again Dave, Mauricio, Lou, Daniela and the rest of the staff for making it another wonderful and relaxing vacation. You all are wonderful people. See you again soon!
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less