My husband and I visited Tulemar Bungalow 111 at the beginning of Nov 2012. While we only stayed here 2 nights, it was the highlight of the trip! Even a 5 hour evening downpour didn't dampen our spirits. The specific bungalow we were in was a little dated, but everything worked well and the view was unbeatable! 360 degree views! Also great was the service we received from our concierge, Chris. We was very informative and helpful with everything, even though we chose not to do any excursions. The staff go out of their way to make sure you are accomodated. Thank you! We hope to return with our extended family for a future trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park