We (2 adults 5 kids) stayed at Tulemar in the casa panorama south. Superb view, super clean, lots of room. It was perfect for our family. Only a 5 minute walk down to the beach where the kids had hours of fun buggie boarding and drinking fruity drinks at the beach resturant.
I think Tulemar is the perfect location for Manuel Antonio. Only a 5 minute walk to the gate, and then you are into the town... It has many restaurants, stores, grocery store, etc.....
Kimberly the host of casa panorama south was fantastic. She setup the vacation buggy.. tour of the rainforest, and national park tour. We also visited the butterfly/reptile exhibit in town.
Remarkable time… we even went during the “raining season”. Yes it rained a bit most days.. but you are in the rain forest.. it is was we expected. I think it kept the temperature down a few degrees also which was nice.
We want to come back with other family members.
Actually.. maybe you should not book there.... that way its available to us when we go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park