We just got back from a week at Tulemar and had an amazing experience. We rented a bungelow and really enjoyed the accommodations. We had a semi-kitchen with 2 burners, a fridge and microwave - which was very helpful so we could eat breakfast and lunch at the resort. The private beach was the biggest attraction for my family and it was beautiful. To access you could either take a resort van or we walked down the steep drive most of the time. The walk to the beach is gorgeous and you are actually walking through a jungle. This place is worth the price especially for the beach access!! I couldn't drag my 7 and 9 year old out of the water! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and helped us with all our needs - either at the beach or by helping to book tours. We used 2 of the 4 (I believe) pools and both were close to our bungelow and very relaxing. Hands down, when we come back to Manuel Antonio we will be staying at Tulemar!!! One last thing, we woke up to a family of monkeys on our roof when night which will always be a lasting memory for my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park