We were in the CV II Room 15 at penthouse. The room was huge with comfortable beds, huge covered balcony and a massive bathroom. Every thing worked. The views were breath taking. One afternoon we found around 10 white faced monkeys running around on the rooftops of balconies below us and through our balcony! We saw some neat birds perched up on trees while we drank coffee in the balcony. The price point was good. The hotel was a short taxi drive to the town of Quepo or the beach. But there were a few negatives worth mentioning.
- NO beach towels!!! At $200 plus a night, I would expect beach towels in a hotel near the beach!! I would pay extra so I don't have to take home soggy towels on the plane. Why they don't provide is beyond me.
- Staff was a hit or miss. Some very rude and some very nice.
- The furnishings need a face lift. They looks old and tired. Patio furniture has seen better days.
- Bathroom could go through an upgrade. The shower head was something I remember from cheap college studios days. A drying line would have been nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Costa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Verde Hotel
- Hotel Costa Verde Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park