For the most part we enjoyed our stay at Byblos. The resort setting is quite nice. We had a warm and friendly check-in. Property is well maintained and is clean. We ate at both the sports bar and the restaurant and food was quite tasty. We had numerous monkey sightings and got glimpses of other animals as well. Sports bar had nightly events and Karoke night on Friday was a lot of fun.
The only issue we had was with the room safe. On day three we noticed that some of the money kept in the safe was missing. Not everything was taken but 50% of the cash was missing. There were no signs of any break-in and nothing else including passports were taken. We brought it to the attention of the front desk and they said they have strict procedures in place. They asked if we wanted to call the police. We were getting ready to leave and we did not have any concrete proof. Maybe it is a single rogue employee but be warned about keeping cash in the room safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park