We stayed here for 2 nights. The location is pretty good, near to the park and places to eat. The hotel is fine, it's a bit worn looking in the room, but the water is hot, the beds are fine, and it has fridge, microwave, coffee etc for those that want it. Few geckos in the room too. They eat the mozzies so fine by me. The staff were nice, well the ladies were. We hired a car through the hotel and when we asked the chap on reception to call the company to let them know we would drop the car back, he told us it would block his line so we should call from the room. Bit rude, it's a hotel! Didn't fancy walking the 10 mins back to the room. The pool is nice enough and the breakfast and service there was good. Overall nice enough hotel, but a little dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park