We stayed 4 nights and had a wonderful stay. The food was hit or miss but mostly on the good side. They have white face monkeys in their trees daily and on one day there was a group of about 8 squirrel monkeys which we found out was very rare (perhaps once a month)! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although, one of the older waiters at their poolside restaurant insisted that the ham that they accidentally put in our calzone instead of bacon was "costa rican bacon". Kind of a jerk move, but if thats the worst of the stay I'll take it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park