Melissa was great and the entire staff tried hard to keep us happy. Take the bus to get wherever, it's .50 and gets you anywhere and runs frequently. Good breakfast, take advantage of buying an extra fruit platter for only $2 great snack to take back to the room for later.
Walk to the coffee shop Malangro check out he carrot cake and the coffee and the falafel place across the street (great food, good price). We saw lot's of monkeys on the grounds great viewing from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park