Our experience at the resort was very positive. The only thing you must be aware of is that there are steps to reach the rooms in the main hotel and steps to reach the pool and restaurant that are about 3 floors below the lobby. The hotel is showing a bit of age but the grounds are beautiful; the view out the front is of the Pacific Ocean; and the trees in back are full of white-faced capuchin monkeys! It is delightful. The staff of the hotel were very pleasant and accommodating and the food in the restaurant was excellent. We very much enjoyed our stay and knees willing, would certainly go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park