I have stayed a few different places in Manuel Antonio over the past several years. I thought I would try something a bit different. Byblos has the real jungle atmosphere even though I could hear laughing and loud music from the sports bar which was not too far away. It did not really bother me too much since I enjoy music and a good time. The room was nice and clean. The monkeys were also fun to watch from the balcony. Everyone was friendly and the food was good. I really enjoyed the pool bar. It has a very nice atmosphere. Not spectacular but overall a good experience. I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park