We had a great time - the rooms were very clean [as is the entire country - beautiful beaches!!] the front staff is very attentive and give great tips about going around town - what to do and how to accomplish without spending a fortune....We saw more monkeys and wildlife at the resort than we did on our tour thru the National Park! The one problem was it is on a hillside and there are many steps to climb - usually not a problem, but my husband has bad kness and we had some issues! Each trip outside the room needed planning or it was 60 steps straight up. Pool area was gorgeous....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park