Just spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica and 5 days of that time was at Manuel Antonio. The trip so far had been organised by Gate 1 ( highly recommend ). However the last 5 days we were independent. Had a hire car and drove to Manuel Antonio from Samara. Took about 5 hours. We did not book in advance and wanted to see where would like and after trying a couple of places that were full we to the Byblos Resort. Wow loved it. We had a bungalow $130.00 a night including breakfast. The bungalow in the jungle, surrounded by monkeys 3 species, birds, iguanas and giant guinea pigs. Fantastic pool, out of the busy and a bit crazy beach at national park. We saw more wildlife at hotel than in the Natioal park. Staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park