Less than three miles from Manuel Antonio National Park, Blyblos Resort is nestled in a mature jungle-like tropical garden. From the balcony we watched monkeys playing in the treetops. Tiny babies clung to their mother's backs as they jumped from tree to tree. Iguanas sunned themselves in the tree canopy. Toucans fed, flitting from treetop to treetop and a small mammal called an agouti fed quietly about the grounds. We found unusual frogs by the stream that meanders thru the resort. The rooms were huge and the beds comfortable. This isn't a luxury resort but is very good. There are some stairs. The restaurant was excellent. Best of all was the friendly staff who graciously went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating in every situation. We would love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park