We were there for 3 nights and from the moment we went to our room, we were impressed to say the least. The grounds of this hotel was awesome. We saw sloths, iguanas, monkeys, couti's and frogs like I have never seen before. This is quite common to see all of these each day we were there. The grounds of this hotel were lush with all kinds of vegetation and and georgous flowers and it was amazing to wake up each day to listening to the animals in the "jungle". The dining room /bar was very good and the waiters there very friendly and helpful. So was Melissa at the reception area. She spoke fluent English so there were no communication problems. I would go back there in a minute if I ever return to this beautiful country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park