Recently, I had a wonderful stay at
Byblos. I've come to Costa Rica with my dog and we needed a place for a few days.
There doesn't seem to be many hotels that take dogs. What good fortune to find Byblos listed with Hotels.com.
Melissa at the front desk arranged a ride from the airport in San Jose at literally the last moment. A nice man named Victor who was taking dinner home to his wife. Our bungalow was exceptionally lovely. Pure luxury for weary travelers. My favourite was the beautiful patio overlooking a bubbling stream. Quite the welcome to Costa Rica. Breakfast was included and delicious. Try the Bill-Fish salad in the bar...it is truly a marriage of lovely flavour. Byblos also has a variety of amazing live music and activities most nights. And the best thing??? My dog Lilly was welcome at all. In the restaurant, the bar and the gardens.
I saw monkeys cavorting about the pool during the day and apparently they sleep in the palms at night. That's the life!!! They know what's going on...
I needed to find a place to rent....I had a few leads but finding one that takes dogs can be complicated. Juan Carlos at the desk helped me find an apartment.
So really...the staff at Byblos not only gave me a great hotel stay...they helped me start a new life in Costa Rica. And it was agreeable to my budget....that's a 5-star resort...by my book!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park