This is a small intimate place with the owner living on property. They are extremely focused on service, it is obvious that the employees have had this emphasized. The rooms are spotless, and the views are to die for! Sure the driveway coming down to the hotel is a disaster, heck it is the worst road that we traveled in our 10 days in the country. I suppose that the owners of all of the establishments on this road consider this part of the experience. Restaurant is excellent and the included breakfast is cooked to order and is outstanding. They are set up to take care of any and all requests and wants of the client here. Make certain that you take advantage of the daily afternoon event out by the pool, the pack of monkeys arrive like clock work for the fruit that is available at the pool side bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park