I don't think there's a better ocean view from any hotel in Manuel Antonio. Though there may be a couple of fancier (and pricier!) hotels, we checked out one, and found it overdone and not as interesting as this unique boutique hotel. Luxurious and comfortable bed and room. All meals we had were very good, but the (included) breakfast out on the terrace every morning overlooking the harbor was particularly delightful. Lovely pool area. Very good value for the price; will definitely stay here again if/when we return to this beautiful area.
We saw a monkey traverse the railing of our patio once, but it never bothered us. It was fun to see a large iguana sometimes park himself outside our patio on the grass.
The only minor problem we had with it was the small parking lot, difficult to maneuver in and out of.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.