“A great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added La Mansion Inn to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
La Mansion Inn
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O. Box 380, Manuel Antonio National Park 6350, Costa Rica   |
Announcement
Click for details
Oslo, Norway
“A great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

It was a 4 night stay at LA Mansion for us. Yes the stay was as grand as the name. Our room had amazing view of the beach. It was lovely gazing out and looking at the sun setting lending a warm glow to the beach. The monkeys were a bit irritating but it was a great stay. The food was great, the local cuisine really tasty. The staff helped us settle and made us feel at home. It was a lovely vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thanks for your nice write-up but "irritating monkeys" is the first comment of its kind in my almost 18 years in Costa Rica and I really have to think hard how I am going to be able to correct this!

Hope to see you again soon!

712 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had such a wonderful time in Manuel Antonio & hope to go back! We stayed at La Mansion Inn for 3 nights & we loved it! The view from the room was incredible & the beach / jungle view from the pool area was even better, beautiful! Top service, great food for breakfast and dinner! I also really liked the little private balcony from the room & the shuttle beach drivers were so friendly! I booked this hotel with latindestinations.com, we also went to arenal & monteverde.

Room Tip: Choose the beach view!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are working hard to make sure that our guests receive the best service possible and comments like your keeps us "on our feet". Hope to see you back again soon!

Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

FIrst I should say our stay in this hotel was over one year ago but the beauty of this hotel and the first rate service is hard to exceed. The grounds are beautiful and intricate with great views. Breakfast, dinner - very enjoyable. The pool area charming and private. STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you very much for this belated review... We must have made quite an impression!! I have a hard time remembering what I had for lunch yesterday! We truly appreciate you remembering us and hope to see you back in the future. The La Mansion has only gotten better in the past 12 months! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally when making a reservation. Though all our guests get outstanding service we really pay extra special attention to our repeat friends!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the moment we arrived at La Mansion Inn, my wife and I could not wipe the grin of our faces. We were met by staff who provided nothing but impeccable service and a friendly nature. Our room was of such a high standard that we were left pinching ourselves at our luck, and the view was straight from a postcard. In fact, the hotel boasts views of different bays in each direction that can be enjoyed whilst sipping cocktails in the rooftop pool and Jacuzzi. We were also treated to a daily dose of wildlife, with visits from cheeky monkeys, exotic birds, and of course the cute sloths in the trees opposite. The fantastic breakfast set us up for a day in Manuel Antonio National Park (only 5 mins drive) and the Batcave bar helped us to unwind and relive our sightings. All in all an amazing hotel which we would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
We truly appreciate your comments and it makes us proud to have succeeded in our quest to have the La Mansion Inn stand out from some of the other hotels in the area. There are many excellent choices and there is a property for almost everyone's taste. We feel that we have the best view in the Central Pacific area and that we offer some of the best service for a fraction of the rates that other hotels charge. It looks like even our animals cooperated!

Respectfully,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was at hotel before ( 3 years ago) and because I was very happy I called Damien, who makes my reservation and come back. Our room with jacuzzi was excellent. Cleaning lady Elena keeps our room very clean and I would like to tell her Thank you again. View from our room on Manuel Antonio Park was excellent. Breakfast was very good and Salmon Benedict especially. Couple time’s monkeys come visit us when we had breakfast. Few times we have seen whales. Pool area and jacuzzi is good. At pool bar Chris makes very good mixed drinks and we enjoy it. One drink was made from watermelon and some alcohol, taste good and I can't remember name. At Bat Cave was on duty Adrian. His drinks were also good and when Francisco ( the chef) brings sea platter (lobster, fish, shrimps, octopus...) it makes our evening very special. I recommend this hotel to all who would like to enjoy vacation in this small hotel where every guest is treated like a family. ( I don't like big hotels or resorts) I would like to thank all hotel staff because they make my vacation very good and I enjoy the stay. I will come back at winter. George

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear "Air Wolf",

It looks like you had the whole experience! I very much appreciate your comments and singling out specific members of my staff. I think they are all wonderful and we truly try to go overboard with trying to make our guests as happy as we can during their stay at the La Mansion Inn. It looks like we succeeded. Your business is very much appreciated and especially during this tough low season. It keeps us all working and with a smile!

Houthalen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Vary spacious rooms and excellent beds. Nice terrace with great view on the ocean.
Very kind personal. You need a car, or need to walk more than half anhour to the park.
Great place to stay! We had a very good deal for the room!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks very much for the time you took to write this review... Much appreciated...!

Cartago, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Estuvimos en este hotel por 4 días la semana anterior y realmente lo recomiendo. Tiene excelentes vistas, y el personal es realmente amable sin hacer distinción de nacionalidad lo que es muy importante. Además de esto debo destacar la calidad humana del personal en especial del gerente, esto porque mi hijo tuvo un accidente en la piscina que requirió servicios médicos que fueron brindados por el hotel sin costo adicional y el gerente siempre estuvo con nosotros durante toda la situación. Realmente les estamos muy agradecidos, y sinceramente los recomendamos.

We were there the past week for 4 days, and we really recommend this place. It has great views, and the staff is really nice making no difference on the nationality. Also I have to "highlight" the kindness of the staff and specially from the general manager, this because my son had an accident on the pool that required medical attention and that service was covered by the hotel with no extra charge and the manager was always supporting us. We are really grateful with them and we really recommend this place.

Room Tip: Recomendamos en penthouse. We recommend the penthouse.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Many thanks for your beautiful write-ups which reflects the "over and beyond" attitude of our staff. I know I probably do not say it enough but I am very proud of them because they are what makes my little boutique Inn successful - I appreciate your comments and will share them with all my staff.

Harry B.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to La Mansion Inn? Share your experiences!