From the moment we arrived at La Mansion Inn, my wife and I could not wipe the grin of our faces. We were met by staff who provided nothing but impeccable service and a friendly nature. Our room was of such a high standard that we were left pinching ourselves at our luck, and the view was straight from a postcard. In fact, the hotel boasts views of different bays in each direction that can be enjoyed whilst sipping cocktails in the rooftop pool and Jacuzzi. We were also treated to a daily dose of wildlife, with visits from cheeky monkeys, exotic birds, and of course the cute sloths in the trees opposite. The fantastic breakfast set us up for a day in Manuel Antonio National Park (only 5 mins drive) and the Batcave bar helped us to unwind and relive our sightings. All in all an amazing hotel which we would not hesitate to recommend.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.