This is one of the few places that has a view south to Manuel Antonio Park, and north to Quepos and beyond. My group had 3 rooms and all had great views. Although, AC was not working properly in one of them. The staff was very gracious and helpful when requests were made. A big deal is made of the Bat Cave Bar. We didn't use it because during it's open hours, there was a very strong chlorine odor. We guessed it was from the interior fountain. The odor was not there when the bar wasn't open. Having made to order breakfast included is a great bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park