This was our last hotel on our trip before heading back to San Jose. The views from the rooms are just stunning. Ocean views on all floors. If you head up to the top deck you can see water views going to other way also. Pool is nice. Staff was so friendly and helpful especially Steve at the front desk. The manager Robert is quite the character. A born and raised New Yorker from Brooklyn. The food was very good here and they even have a chef guarantee. They have you fill out a comment card at the end of dinner. Again another place where the seafood (scallops) was over cooked. We will see if the chef guarantee works or not! I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park