My husband and I just returned from spending 5 nights at La Mansion Inn July 4th-9th. We had such a fabulous time!! The staff was so friendly and so helpful!! Even if you were walking down the hallways you always got a smile and a hello or even asked if everything was going well during the stay. Elizabeth (the front desk manager) was so helpful! Before we even arrived I contacted her about setting up a private dinner for our anniversary and she helped to make a very special night for us including a personalized menu for us! The small touches really went a long way with us! The hotel has such amazing views of Manuel Antonio. After a long trek from Arenal Area to our hotel my husband and I just wanted to relax. Room service on our private balcony was the perfect way! Besides the amazing view we LOVED the balcony to our room because it had a private table and two chairs as well as comfy wood lounge chairs. This is perfect for a meal with an fantastic view or just relaxing! The room was very clean and maintained well. I enjoyed the red dimmer lights next to the beds that made for a very cozy feeling. The pool and hot tub were great. The pool bar was our favorite part thanks to Jesus. I can't say enough about him he is a very hard worker that is always on the move and always checking to refill our drinks or get us food. He was also very friendly always asking about our day and what adventures we went on! Be sure to say hello to him if you are headed to La Mansion! Again the little things that impressed us!
The food- I don't know where to even start with how much we enjoyed the food. I will put it this way the only place we ate during our 6 day stay was the hotel.
Breakfast- included in our hotel stay with a beautiful view and was so tasty!! All was cooked fresh to order and we loved the fresh fruit that came with it. I recommend the French Toast it really starts the morning off right. Our waiters were great always making sure we had whatever we needed or wanted
Lunch- lunch was great too! You can take a visit to Jesus and sit by the pool area, at the swim up bar, or on the sky deck. We didn't eat a lunch we didn't like!!
Dinner- Dinner was fabulous. A couple nights we had room service and all the food came piping hot and was delicious. One night we had a meal in the bat cave private room with our nicely decorated table and romantic music. We both had the Filet and it was melt in your mouth good!! All food is presented so nicely with a decorative flower! Compliments to the chef!! Our waiter Marvin was fantastic. He always made sure our glasses were full and we were happy, but also gave some private time too!! The food and beverage manager I believe his name is Robert was also very good. He was there if we had any questions or concerns about anything! He also was very attentive to our service making sure things were going well!!
Cave bar- This is such a neat bar carved into a cave. We loved the lighting and candles . It was a unique bar with a great atmosphere. Adrian is always there to serve you and for friendly conversation.
Overall I can't say enough things about our stay here. I miss it already and hope to be back some day. This hotel makes you feel at home with a small but relaxing atmosphere! Thank you for making our first anniversary so memorable!!
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.