My husband, two teenage sons and I stayed last month and had a wonderful experience. The superior rooms were large and beautiful. Each room has a breathtaking view. The hotel was well maintained and elegantly decorated. All the food services were wonderful with multple choices that even I, a vegan, could work around. With two teenage boys we utilized the room service menu as well as the breakfast terrace and lunch by the indoor pool. The staff and services provided were outstanding.
The beds were so comfortable that we all slept like babies. The rooms were spotless and refreshing to come home to after a day of exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park