Before I begin to tell you how spectacular this place is, I must apologize for not specifically thanking each person by name. I did write it down but the paper got wet. Hence, to the staff at the front desk, the bell boys, the restaurant staff, the cleaning staff, the pool people, housekeeping. To all the staff, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You were critical to making our stay so utterly magnificent.
We went the end of February for my sons wedding. We were 13 people plus a toddler and an enfant. We covered the age rainbow in ages from 5 months to 86 years. Everyone had a wonderful time. Our group would walk around saying "we're clearly in heaven". Yes, the beach is beautiful, our rooms spectacular, the views, magnificent, the wildlife, restaurant, walks, everything simply tantalized every atom in your body.
If you chose to look at the view, read a book, engage in activity, you were guaranteed a wonderful, blissful experience.
Would I go back, OH YESSSSS!!!
There is nothing more that you could ask for, there is nothing more that you would want.
Given the wide age range, we were expecting some challenges. Not even. The only hurdle we had was that our travel agent neglected to tell the hotel that we would require a crib. Since the hotel is not exactly geared to children, the called and called to get us a crib. Within an hour, we had one in the room, set up with baby sleeping soundly.
The staff here could write the book highlighting Customer Service. They eat it, breath it and live it. Friendly, efficient, courteous, professional. They are a perfect example of people who take pride in their work to make sure that the customer has the best possible experience.
Again, i apologize for not remembering everones names. To the manager and owner, you have a lot to be proud of - your staff reflects outstanding levels of customer service.
Now, the rooms. - okay, it comes down to budget, either way, you will not be disappointed. We had 4 regular rooms which were huge and all had their own private garden patio. We also had Penthouse 4 which included a glass wall that over looked lush vegetation and the pacific ocean. In addition, room #12 (i think). Recently renovated and geared to the needs of someone in a wheelchair ---OMG, chandeliers, dining room with normal size fridge, washroom the size of some bedrooms, balcony overlooking vegetation and a the entrance (my room). Well WOW!!!
Now, the patio. This is where the wedding took place. side - side Pacific Ocean, Front back, flowers, wildlife, lush colorful vegetation under a sun screen to protect our delicate skin.
To put this place in simple terms, a must for your bucket list.
Everyone was very very happy - thank you to everyone for making our stay so unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park