We spent from March 2-8, 2013, at this small but very nice hotel. Its an adult only property and only has 22 rooms. The staff is very attentive and can handle any activity you want to book. Costa Rica Tours handled out trip and it went without a hitch. We were met at the airport in San Jose and walked thru and into a air conditioned new van. Delivered to our hotel with a stop for lunch along the way. We were picked up on time for every activity. Costa Rica tours arranged for us a flight from the Quepos airstrip back to San Jose. That was a little scarey but we made it.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.