Beautiful hotel with great views. Be prepared for a hike everywhere you go and there is no elevator at the hotel. It was a 30 minute walk to the main beach (they do have a shuttle that only takes a few minutes) and 10 minute walk to a private beach. The rooms were very clean and had wi-fi. Breakfast was great and we highly recommend getting a drink at the bat cave. We also saw monkeys stealing bananas from the pool bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park