This is a lovely property with a great restaurant. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The common areas are beautiful and the views are outstanding.
Our room was a penthouse on the top floor. While it was certainly very nice, the décor was more like New York than Costa Rica in that the furnishing were on the dark side rather than the vibrant colors associated with this beautiful country. The small patio afforded a great view but since it was not covered, it was unusable during and for long periods after it rained. It looked like other rooms had much nicer covered patios.
All in all this is a fine place that could be great if you get the right room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park