Four friends (40-50 something women) stayed at La Mansion Inn early December. This small hotel was perfect for our group. We loved the included breakfast each morning on the beautiful terrace. The french toast was delicious! The employees were all outstanding and incredibly nice. We booked a few adventures through the front desk. We absolutely loved ADR Adventures. The pool/hot tub and outdoor terrace were additional benefits. Of course, we took advantage of the Bat Cave and had tasty drinks at the pool. Thank you Jesus! We walked down to the beach, Playa Biesanz, a couple days and enjoyed kayaking around that bay and watching the monkeys play in the trees. The location was ideal for the panoramic views and convenient to grab a taxi to the restaurants and National Park. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to MA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park