This is an incredible place. It is a small hotel (25 rooms) with large amenities and a level of personal attention I have never experienced before. First, all of the help knows and greets you by name and will help with anything you need. They booked all our tours and activities, made terrific suggestions about restaurants and things to do, and even made flight reservations for us on the local airline, after we decided not to drive all the way back to San Jose to get our flights home. The hotel is a riot - they have a "Bat Bar" complete with a fog machine for cocktails, a lovely pool with an occasional visiting monkey, and excellent breakfasts included with your room (you can order anything you want off the menu at no additional charge). Our rooms were huge, lush and luxurious, all with private balconies. Since we had a week in total, we decided to spend the whole week at La Mansion and that was a great decision. There is more than enough to see and do there, and I doubt you would ever find a nicer place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park