Spent three nights there...
The amazing -
Having a large balcony all by yourself where it looks like they built the ocean for your view is pretty cool! We had more privacy than the Presidential suite. Room 17 hands down!!! The capuchin monkeys will visit your balcony daily....
The customer service was incredible, nothing more to say!
The pretty darn good -
The Bat Cave was pretty cool. It is a small and dark adventure.
The good -
The food was decent. Breakfast was included. We ate dinner one night and it was good food. The seafood is their real sell including a "catch of the day" fish option.
There are 4 shuttle times at 12,1, 3, and 5 for the beach. They should add morning times.
Great boutique resort worth the money. The views are spectacular...wake up early for the capuchin monkeys.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park