This is an excellent boutique hotel in a fabulous location with friendly and attentive staff. We had amazing views of the Manuel Antonio coast from our room. If you are lucky, the wild life will come to you - we saw spider monkeys and a capucin monkey from our balcony. Breakfast on the terrace makes for a great start to the day. The hotel is a short walk from the Playa Biesanz - a great little beach that you access via a path through rain forest. Parking is in short supply but we always found a space. Overall this is a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.