The mansion inn was wonderful! My husband and I stayed for three nights. The staff was great, the views were awesome and the rooms were comfortable and air conditioned. Special shout outs to to the guys at the bat cave and pool bars- Bart, Adrian, Jonathan, and Jesus!
The restaurant was also nice with good food. Great service by Juan Carlos and Jorge for breakfast! We were also so happy to be able to wake up and watch a sloth that was living in a tree right across from the hotel!!
Also they have a free shuttle/ car that can take youto the beach right next to the nature reserve- definitely something to check out with a guide!
We will be back again hopefully. Pura Vidal!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park