So excited to be writing my first review! My husband and I just spent 4 of the most relaxing days here. The service is outstanding and our accommodations were a perfect blend of luxury and comfort. The beds were some of the most comfortable I've ever slept on. If anything is not up your liking here, all you have to do is ask and they will make it right. There is even a money back guarantee in the dining room. It really seems like the hotel isn't happy unless YOU are happy. We are already planning our next trip back.
I really recommend the fresh fruit drinks at the pool. And the view enhances everything! It was our first trip to Costa Rica and we were not dissapointed Make sure to visit the beaches in the national park, they are breathtaking. Zip lining was fun though not as challenging as I thought. Lots of wildlife everywhere. And the air is so fresh. Great surfing and boogie-boarding.
I'm almost afraid to tell everyone how wonderful La Mansion is because I feel like I found a little piece of heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park