Just returned from a great stay at La Mansion. It was a fabulous hotel with everything you could ask for. This trip was a little different than most in that it was my 2 brother in laws and my father with me. We were there to fish and that we did.
We had the standerd room, but it was great. The view from the room was amazing looking over the Pacific. It was also great for just watching the monkeys in the trees.
The service was exceptional! Anything you need just ask and the will do everything they can to accomadate. Since we fished everyday we were there we had to leave before breakfast started. No worries! Breakfast awaited us each morning packed and ready to go. They even cooked our fish we caught for dinner and it was great.
The pool area was also very nice. We spent the late afternoons here to watch the sunset and just relax.
I would defenatly reccomend this hotel to anyone. Expecially those who like the smaller more personnal hotels with great service. I would love to return here and you should try it out.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Mansion Hotel
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.