I've seen some mixed and even negative reviews about La Mansion, but they all suggest the reviewers missed the opportunity to relax and enjoy and had unrealistic expectations. This is a beach town in the tropics, with all that entails. The staff is an exemplar of all that is good about Ticos, friendly and willing to go our of their way to make you comfortable. In six years, I have never had reason to complain about service. If you want all the amenities of a major chain resort, forget it, but that is not why you come to Manuel Antonio. Good restaurant and quick access to others close by. All for a reasonable price. I will be back in 2011 and I expect many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we warmly invite all guests who stay to leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park