“1/2014 Great fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Quepos nestled in over 1,000 acres of river front rainforest land, MidWorld offers: Costa Rica's longest Superman line, measuring in at 1.055 Kilometers! Canopy Tour - includes 9 lines and 14 platforms with breathtaking forest views, 2 rappel lines and a treetop suspension bridge. Spider Free Fall--Manuel Antonio's only guided free fall system. ATV tour - area's only tour with fully-automatic ATV's. Enjoy MidWorld's spectacular scenery without the worry of shifting gears. At 330-350 ccs, we also boast the areas most powerful machines.
Georgetown, Texas
25 attraction reviews
“1/2014 Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I did the zip line and 4 wheeler exploration in January. This is a great experience and the staff (esp. Miguel) were fantastic. Since we did two different tours, we ate at the headquarters. The food was equally fantastic. Would highly recommend. Larry & Kelly, Georgetown, Texas

Visited January 2014

Houston
“Zipline experience! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

On the Zipline experience: Miguel, the photographer and their associates were absolutely fantastic. Very competent & reflected a high degree of confidence. At 265lbs. I needed those attributes to convince me I could do this. & I did; 10 lines and 2 repels. What an experience. Thanks guys.

Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“Fantastico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our first zip line experience, and based on our experience, it will not be our last. Our hotel booked the trip for us, explaining the two-cable system. We selected the first tour of the day and were picked up on time at 7am and taken to the main office in Quepos to sign waivers and make final payment. To our surprise and delight, we had a private tour.We met Joshua, the photographer and decided to accept his services. We were apprehensive, but really wanted to try zip lining. Deiver our guide and Freddie helped us with our equipment and the zip lines. Deiver provided instruction and off we went to our first line. It was thrilling and so much fun! I have to say that we felt very very safe and comfortable with the guides and equipment. The platforms and grounds were excellently maintained. Sadly, it was over before we knew it. Lunch was "muy delicioso"! As we ate, we could see the photos that Joshua took on a nearby tv. They looked amazing and I can't wait to get the link to all the pictures. All in all, we had a wonderful time and echo the excellent reviews about Midworld.
--a couple of "baby boomers" enjoying "pura vida"!

Visited February 2014
Ancaster, Canada
“Ziplining was incredible, Superman line is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

This was an incredible experience for my first time ziplining! I am nervous about heights, but the guides were incredibly safety conscious and made me feel very secure. Also, you don't have to worry about braking for yourself - they take care of that for you. You were always attached to the zipline or to a tree on the platforms in between so I was never worried about falling. And the scenery was spectacular and quickly overcame my fears. They were great about letting us try different positions, including upside down. And at the end I opted into doing the superman zipline and it was incredible. Being on your stomach allows you to take in the views so much better. The food after was excellent too! I think this is an absolute must to do if you visit Manuel Antonio/Quepos.

Visited January 2014
Carlisle, ON, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Midworld Canopy Ziplining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I booked a zip lining day for my family of 5 - 2 adults, 3 kids ages 10,9,7. This was our first time. We had to meet at their office in Manuel Antonio and from there we were driven in their van to our destination. The driver Big G was excellent. Edwin (our tour guide) was very knowledgable about the area, culture and wildlife on our drive there. Once we got there we were outfitted in our gear and given instruction as to what to do and expect. Oscar zip lined with my 7 yr old the whole time. Oscar and Edwin were both great throughout the whole experience. It was beautiful scenery and we all had an amazing time. The photographer was excellent (can't remember his name) and we bought the disc of the trip. Lunch at the end of the trip was delicious. Would highly recommend this trip.

Visited December 2013