“Awesome adventure, superman a must!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Quepos nestled in over 1,000 acres of river front rainforest land, MidWorld offers: Costa Rica’s longest Superman line – the "Super Mono Rail" measures in at 1.055 kilometers! Canopy Tour – includes 10 lines and 15 platforms with breathtaking forest views, 2 rappel lines and a treetop suspension bridge. High Ropes Puzzle Course - area's only puzzle/adventure course that includes numerous game bridges, a swing, rappel line, and monkey climb. ATV tour – area's only tour with fully-automatic ATV's. Enjoy MidWorld's spectacular scenery without the worry of shifting gears. At 330-350 ccs, we also boast the areas most powerful machines.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
“Awesome adventure, superman a must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We spent a full day ziplining, doing the superman line and, after lunch, going on an ATV tour. Honestly, our entire day was incredible and I can't think of a single thing that the guys at Midworld could have done to make the day even better than it was. The ziplining and rappel was great fun! Our guides were friendly, funny and most of all especially safety-conscious. We were always clipped to the lines or platform and felt completely safe at all times. Directions were clear and helpful. Having gone ziplining before, the feature that stands out the most is the small group of people with us. The attraction never felt crowded and we were never rushed by another group behind us. After completing the 10 lines, we went to fly like superman. If I could come through this review and convince you of anything it would be to definitely do the superman flying experience. Flying high above the forest on a line that is over 1km. without holding on to any cables was absolutely thrilling! It is an absolute must!!! They served us a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch and then my husband and I did the ATV tour. We had never been on them before, but they were easy to get the hang of it. It was really awesome riding through the rainforest and seeing things tucked away like the waterfall.
There are more than a few companies who offer ziplining and ATV tours, but the professionalism and the smooth and flawless way Midworld took care of everything made the day a series of unforgettable experiences. Trust me, I deliberated over which company to choose, but I definitely made the right choice and would highly recommend these tours to anyone traveling to Manuel Antonio!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Do the Superman line!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of traveling around Costa Rica this past February. My girlfriend and I went on an excursion with MidWorld. We did the zip line tour and also did the Superman line. it was a blast. My girlfriend, who "was" affraid of heights, by the end was going down the lines with no hands. Had such an awesome time and definitely added alot to our trip. We also enjoyed the lunch that was served after zip lining. The food was delicious. All of the staff was very friendly and added to a fun feel.

Visited February 2013
New York, New York, United States
“amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our group of 11 did the canopy tour, obstacle course, and superman zip line on our first full day in Costa Rica. Our entire day was incredible! Our guide Joser was awesome, professional and funny. All of the members in our group felt completely comfortable, safe, and relaxed throughout the entire experience. If you go, you CANNOT leave without doing the Superman zip line, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The guides and photographer that were with us throughout our day worked seamlessly with us..such a well-oiled operation. After our day out on the course, the food that was prepared for us when we returned was authentic and delicious!
I would highly recommend MidWorld over any other zip lining place in Costa Rica, the people, the superman zip line and the overall experience are by far the best!

Visited February 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
“ATV adventure was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We did the 4x4 adventure tour and had a great time. I had never driven an ATV before but the explanation was clear and it was really easy to learn. The waterfall and pool at the end was fantastic.

Los Angeles, California
“Take Flight With MidWorld”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Midworld was an incredible, professional, light hearted but VERY safe and accomidating company that really focuses on giving their customers the most optimal experience possible. Starting from the shuttle ride from Quepos to the park, we were very well taken care of. The staff was super sweet, knowledgable, funny and really showed us a good time. Our guide Joser (sp) was amazing. Cracked jokes and informed us of many wonderful things about the country on the the ride there. Once there, the ziplines were amazing! The jungles were beautiful from the top and you are surrounded by lush mountains draped by the forest. I'm not too scared of heights, but was still relieved by how safe we were in the harnesses. By the second and third lines, I was flipping upside down and everything. The Superman was outrageously awesome, the pictures (they have a professional taking shots for you) turned out better than expected, had a fabulous Costa Rican casado lunch and then topped our day with some ATVing and a swim in the waterfall at the end. All in all, it was a perfect day for us in Costa Rica. LOVE MIDWORLD!