“Amazing- best part of my trip!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ADR Adventure Park

ADR Adventure Park
KM #2 on the road to Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park 256Quepos, Costa Rica
506 277 70082
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Canyons
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the forest of San Antonio de Damas, just 35 minutes from Quepos and the world famous Manuel Antonio Park, and let us take you on an unforgettable adventure through the jungle! The adventures included are: 1. waterfall rappel, 2. via ferrata, 3. canyon rappel, 4. canopy zipline, 5. canopy rappel 6. waterfall zipline, 7. waterfall tarzan swing, 8. free fall in river pool, 9. caving ladder,10. zipline guided rappel & 4x4 safari ride up the mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Huntington, New York
“Amazing- best part of my trip!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went on the 10 in 1 adventure, and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. The rainforest is absolutely gorgeous, and the adventures are so much fun. Alvaro, Pollo, JC and Jorge led our tour and they made me feel completely safe and comfortable during every adventure- whether it was rapelling down a canyon wall or swinging upside down on a Tarzan swing, I never once didn't feel safe. The guys are so friendly and lots of fun to be around, and JC took fantastic pictures throughout the day. I absolutely recommend this adventure to anyone traveling in Costa Rica; it was the best part of my trip!!!! Thank you ADR!!

Visited November 2012
Alejandro_Acosta1028, Public Relations Manager at ADR Adventure Park, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Friend, thank you very much for your kind words! From all of our family we sincerely wish you a very happy holiday season! We hope to see you again in the future. - Alejandro Acosta, ADR Adventure Park & Amigos del Rio

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“One of The most awesome experiences of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

10 in 1 tour for my wife and me. This was an amazing, over the top experience. The location was incredible by itself. Gorgeous cascading waterfalls in the rainforest. The staff were informative, friendly and safety-conscious. Adrenaline surge doesn't even begin to describe how awesome the zip-lines, swing, and rappels were. I would go back and do this again in a heartbeat.

And the food afterwards was excellent. Nothing fancy, but good wholesome, filling fare.

Toronto, Canada
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

An experience that just leaves you breathless . Encompasses amazing natural scenery as a backdrop to rappelling, zip lining and swinging adventures that are simply amazing. Plus on top of that a fun team led by lead guide Alvaro made the day simply exhilarating while keeping us safe. Thanks guys , you put together an amazing day for us.

Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Must Do!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My Wife and I did the 10 in 1 tour and had the best time! This tour has everything you could ever want and more. The guys are amazing and they made sure everyone had the best experience possible. The scenery, the food, the experience....perfect. Make sure you buy the CD at the end, they do a great job taking pictures and video throughout the day. We would do it all again!

Visited October 2012
Alejandro_Acosta1028, Public Relations Manager at ADR Adventure Park, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Friend, Thank you for your kind words. We love to hear when our clients have a great time! Hope to see you again in the future.

Pura Vida!

Alejandro Acosta
ADR Adventure Park
Castle Rock
13 attraction reviews
“Roaring Costa Rica Whitewater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Long ride to put in area. However we were treated with breakfast first. Over the river and through the jungle we went. Had a pit stop at a lovely cafe on the way. River was running fast with recent rains and we had one rapid after another! Had a nice lunch at a pond. Walked up to a waterfall and went in behind it! Awesome guides with lots of experience. Would go again in a heartbeat.