“Get the Nachos!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sancho's

Sancho's
50 meters from the soccer field in Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
506-777-0340
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Finally, authentic Mexican food in Costa Rica. Everything on the menu is made fresh daily. Open for lunch and dinner. You can also take it 'to go' or have it delivered, rain, or shine. In our new location, just down the street, we can now accomodate larger parties and more diners. Come enjoy the patio seating and fast friendly service.
Thorofare, New Jersey
“Get the Nachos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

Best nachos ever! Went to Sanchos to get a quick bite and it was perfect. Food is amazing and took little time to make. Friends had the pulled pork and wet burritos and they enjoyed it just as much. Met the owners Sancho and Heidi and they were incredibly nice. Would recommend anyone to this place.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Deptford, New Jersey, United States
“Great food, delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Sancho's is a wonderful little restaurant, located in Manual Antonio, Costa Rica. Sitting outside and inside. Your food is made to order. The nachos are huge and plenty to share. Topped with the pulled pork, it was yummy. Fish tacos, definitely I would recommend. If going to Costa Rica, this is a must!!!

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delran, New Jersey
“Great food at cheap price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

I was Manual Antonio Costa Rica for two weeks. Went to Sanchos three times. Had wet burrito , fish taco and nachos. All were really good and inexpensive.Nachos were huge.

• Visited March 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

I don't normally bash a restaurant,but my wife and I went to Sancho's today for some tacos. To say we were disappointed would be an understatement. The food was horrible and I watched the guy prepare some food while I was paying at the counter and immediately felt nauseous. Nothing was fresh and everything had been sitting inside heating pans or inside a fridge waiting to be microwaved. To top it off we had a dog begging us for food inside the restaurant. We came because of the 4.5 stars, but left feeling sick. I'd give no stars if possible.

Visited April 2015
Mike Z, Owner at Sancho's, responded to this review, April 11, 2015
Everything in this review is extremely false! Nothing and i mean nothing is microwaved or comes from a fridge. I cook everything daily in the morning so all the food is extremely fresh. I remember this day and we were very busy and out of the millions of people that walked through the doors of Sancho's that day not one person looked or said they were disappointed. Everyone was raving about the food. So this review comes as a shock to me. i put my whole life into Sancho's to make sure every customer is happy. I believe this review is fake and comes from a high school friend turned hater, who never even ate at Sancho's. He said the night before he was going to write a review with the similar content. Im almost certain this review if fake. Ill pray for you friend.
“The Best In Costa Rica !!!!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015

This place should be number 1 on trip!! This place is beyond amazing and I wanna thank Heidi for serving me and Mike for the outstanding food he cooks , WOW Amazing !! I had the 4 Enchiladas, my husband had the wet Carn Buritto and my daughter had the mix Nachos. We all absolutely loved the food. This place is a must if your in Costa Rica!! Will be back soon next vacation !! Can't wait !!!