“Great food, low prices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sancho's

Sancho's
50 meters from the soccer field in Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
506-777-0340
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Finally, authentic Mexican food in Costa Rica. Everything on the menu is made fresh daily. Open for lunch and dinner. You can also take it 'to go' or have it delivered, rain, or shine. In our new location, just down the street, we can now accomodate larger parties and more diners. Come enjoy the patio seating and fast friendly service.
Brooklyn, New York
“Great food, low prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015 NEW

I ate here with my friend and it was sooo good! I had the fish tacos, it was only 3 bucks! And really good! My friend had the wet burrito which i tried, it was great and so much food! Really nice young couple running the place too, i highly recommend it. We ate there everyday after.

Kelowna, Canada
“Good food, right price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

Great service, really good quality and right price. Liked the casual atmosphere. ML Antonio is generally overpriced to eat out and this place was a nice break for a quicker, lower cost meal.

Visited January 2015
Costa del Sol, Spain
“Awesome taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

I'm a regular but I never went farther then eating nachos wish I enjoy a lot Today I went with the family and had the chips salsa and guacamole mmmmhhh the half order was enough for all of us. I order the enchilada plate and it was very flavored and juicy, had a relax and satisfy evening

Visited January 2015
Houston, Texas
“Great delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

If you want to hang out in your room, this is some great fair to do just that. We had an amazing view from our hotel balcony so we ordered it several nights on out 11 day stay

Visited December 2014
Amesbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2014

We had a lunch and dinner here. My son loved the carnitas taco and my daughter and I loved the fish tacos. A nice family owned business,

Visited December 2014