“Sanchos Better Taste!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sancho's

Sancho's
50 meters from the soccer field in Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
506-777-0340
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Finally, authentic Mexican food in Costa Rica. Everything on the menu is made fresh daily. Open for lunch and dinner. You can also take it 'to go' or have it delivered, rain, or shine. In our new location, just down the street, we can now accomodate larger parties and more diners. Come enjoy the patio seating and fast friendly service.
Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“Sanchos Better Taste!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014 NEW

Sancho's is one of my favorite places to stop and grab a bite to eat. I have been gone from the area for a while, but back again and I knew I tasted something new. Sancho's has food I think has more flavor now that it did in the past! I can't wait to stop in again the fish is so fresh.

• Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Honeymoon pit stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

While on my honeymoon with my gorgeous wife, we stumbled upon Sancho's. We both ate the fish tacos and chips with guacamole. Everything was fantastic! The place was small but very clean and well maintained. Mike and Heidi the owners were very welcoming, we sparked up a great conversation about football. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone! We plan on coming back again soon!

West Deptford, New Jersey, United States
“Fresh and yummy food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We ate in Sanchos several times while we were in Manuel Antonio. Let me tell you food was so fresh, made to order and very very yummy. We ordered just about everything on the menu and it was all so delicious. The fish tacos and the burrito were to die for. The nachos with salsa and guacamole was the best. Mike and Heidi serve fresh delicious food and they are the best to talk to. If you are looking for delicious Mexican food and reasonable priced SANCHOS is the place!!!!,

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Food is absolutely incredible. Fish is freshly caught and tastes amazing. Mike and Heidi make you feel right at home. Try the fish tacos, you won't be disappointed!

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
“Sanchos is DELICIOUS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Sanchos is delicious with a great atmosphere and great owners! Mike and Heidi make you feel like you're at home when you walk in. The fish tacos are my favorite and everything is so fresh! You can taste the passion the owners have for their food in every bite!

• Visited June 2014