“Manuel Antonio with Mario” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Rica Jade Tours - Private Tours

Costa Rica Jade Tours - Private Tours
Manuel Antonio | Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio National Park 60601, Costa Rica
2777 0932
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Costa Rica Jade Tours is a local tour company in beautiful Manuel Antonio. We offer the best activities and tours to help make all your vacation dreams come true. Contact us so we can help you discover the most exciting adventures and exotic treasures from this spectacular land. You may never want to leave!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Aptos, California, United States
“Manuel Antonio with Mario”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I can only heartily confirm that the previous "WOW" reviews of Mario's tours are SPOT ON! What a fantastic way to see Manuel Antonio National Park. Thank you so much Mario for your passion, knowledge, experience, and fantastic eagle eye. Even with the rain, I had a remarkable experience and would recommend this tour to everyone. I also have saved the palm frond cricket that you made for me, it is sitting on my computer desk reminding me of what a great time I had in Costa Rica.

Visited October 2012

“Awesome tour experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Mario was phenomenal as a tour guide. You get three distinct elements with him as a guide that you can't get walking by yourself if you're a newbie. First, his 'Where's Waldo' skill in finding the smallest of species which are way more interesting than monkeys (which are cool don't get me wrong). Second, his skill at getting great telescopic views of the species and then he can take a picture with your regular camera through the telescope, a skill we failed to master. Lastly, his vast knowledge of both the local wildlife and vegetation that helps you better understand the evolution of the local area. He does all these things with great care and kindness, highly recommended.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
“Very informative and interesting tour of Parque Nationale de Manuel Antonio.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Mario was a great guide! Thank you for making our visit to Manuel Antonio awesome! We only had a day to see ehat we could of the area. He made the entire trip worth it! We saw some amazing animals and plants that I would have never noticed without his expertise!

UK
8 attraction reviews
“Wow wow wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

All of the previous review are correct. Mario is a brill your guide who I decided to engage after reading trip advisor for a tour of Manuel Antonio park. I traveled here for the weekend as part of a longer trip in Costa rica and had a fantastic experience.
Saw loads of animals and insects with Mario that I would not have seen otherwise, including a very active sloth. He is amazing how he spots them and now I know what everyone means by National geographic photos as I have some.
Did this tour in October in low season and had no issues seeing everything.
Also did a night mangrove tour with Mario which is equally as impressive seeing snakes,amazing birds, lizards and frogs to name but a few. Cannot recommend enough this very friendly, genuine and knowledgable tour guide.

Colorado
“Fantastic tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had a tour with Mario yesterday and it was fantastic! Mario is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the park's wildlife and its history. While we were able to see some great views of monkeys and sloths, Mario also had an amazing eye for detail and was able to spot so many insects, lizards, crabs, and even a caiman that blended perfectly into the background that we NEVER would have seen just walking on our own. And his English is excellent as well! His tour alone made our trip to Costa Rica worthwhile and memorable. Pura vida!

Visited September 2012