“Awesome experience!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Amigos del RioSafe, Unique, Reliable and Intense Adventures in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica!White Water Rafting in Costa Rica or Kayaking along the Manuel Antonio's coast will make your Costa Rica family vacation unforgettable! Enjoy all the water sports that Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica has to offer you. From world class whitewater rafting at just 30 minutes from the famous Manuel Antonio National Park, in Savegre and Naranjo rivers to Ocean Kayaking along the beautiful Quepos coast line or Mangrove Kayaking at the Damas Island estuary, we will provide you with safe and unique fun, cause we love what we do. Please browse through our site and let us know in which way we can help you enjoy your stay in our beautiful Costa Rica.Pura vida, and see you on the water!The Amigos del Rio Team
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went white water rafting today, lower than average water levels but Fabian did a great job making the experience awesome!!! "Surfed" a lot on the water, and he even let one of us get out and swim down the rapids. Big breakfast and lunch, professional crew, not a bad thing to say... Thanks!

Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great 1st rafting experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We started out our day going for the 10in1 adventure, but because of the heavy rain we were unable to do it! They accommodated us and made our experience great by honoring our breakfast while we discussed going rafting! After the 13 of us decided to go rafting we were ready for our adventure!

I was my first rafting experience and I have to say I was a bit nervous! Our tour guide Fabian did an amazing job! He helped calm my nerves and went out of his way to make sure we had the best experience possible! We had a blast! He let us jump out in the calm areas and float down stream, he saw back up stream to let us "white water surf"! He joked with us, made us laugh, and gvave us a ton of information about the surrounding area as we went down the river!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is interested in a great activity wi adventure and family fun! I will be sure to come back to them in my next trip to Costa Rica!

Thank you Amigos Del Rio!!!

quepos
4 attraction reviews
“WOW WOW and WOW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

These guys are amazing! They definitely know what they are doing and are super helpful. I love the fact that my guide for the day was heading to the Pan American games for kayaking, how freakin awesome is that! They also prepared 2 good meals (breakfast/lunch). This was my 2nd time ever rafting and I can't remember having so much fun and i couldn't stop talking about it with my co workers and now they are trying to book a trip too! Keep up the good work Amigos Del Rio and i'll keep rafting with you!!

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Holy smokes! Best experience I had in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend rafting with these guys. My love for rafting began with them way back in 2009. I was so nervous and actually not very adventurous, but the experience blew my mind. This is an adventure full of beauty, excitement, and so much fun. Not to mention a few of the guides are pretty cute :) I have been on many rafting trips in the US and other areas of Costa Rica and no one has come close to the experience I had with Amigos Del Rio. They put safety first, they are knowledgeable, super hospitable (the food is amazing) and really a great group of people!

Thanks a million Amigos Del Rio!!

Visited July 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
18 attraction reviews
“Muchas gracias mi Amigos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from our river adventure with Amigos Del Rio. As far as I'm concerned they should just move on up to Numero Uno! We had SO much fun. The whole experience was much, much more than we expected. The guides were all extremely knowledgeable, friendly and entertaining. Our river guide, Flavian was incredible! We learn so much from him about Costa Rica on just the bus ride and then even more while out on the river. He was very concerned about our comfort and safety. Several of the ladies in our group were scared to death but once we hit our first rapid and got baptized by the Rio Savegre, we were good to go. The more we screamed, the more fun we had. This is what going on vacation is all about. You do things you've never done before, you learn about the local culture and meet the wonderful people that live where you are visiting. You can check all these off and give them 100%-A+ at Amigos Del Rio.
Pura Vida at it's finest!