“Best place to stay !” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Flor Blanca to your Saves list
Hotel Flor Blanca
and 1 more site!
Hotel Flor Blanca
on the main road from Quepos to Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica   |
“Best place to stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Personel was very helpful and nice. The place is clean, there is a fridge in room, A/C in room, free WiFi and breakfast is included. It is located in a good area. We will definitely stay there again. It was the first and will always be our place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet, inexpensive and conveniently located. Daniel -- the manager -- is professional, courteous, friendly and generous; he made my companions and I feel at home and welcome all the time. I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
San Bruno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I originally posted the review under Flor Tica Hotel - I believe they're the same place as another reviewer mentioned but reviewers seem to be posting on this site more so - anyways we stayed here for 2 nights as we wanted to visit the park and my neice knows the lovely owners of this hostel - It was simple but with all the basics - TV worked fine; had our own room including bathroom; frig; shelves; ceiling fan and 3 clean, comfortable beds (there were 3 of us in a good sized room) - everything was clean, clean, clean and fresh smelling - breakfast included was simple yet delicious and satisfying; there is also a nice clean pool area. Price was VERY reasonable and I would definitely stay again. Bus stop just up the street; grocery store just down the street - Manuel Antonio is lovely - this place is great for your basics - nothing fancy but nice and I bet it's at least twice as clean as your fancier hotels - Come and See! Mucho Gracias again to the wonderful owners for a memorable stay!

Room Tip: If you need anything just ask the owners at the front desk - they are very helpful and friendly!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were going to end our trip at Hotel Flor Blanca and decided, after staying in several dorm rooms, that we would get a private room for two, with A/C. a fridge, private bathroom etc. For only about $25/night per person, it was completely worth it. Our sheets and towels were changed daily, Flor and her husband Daniel were beyond hospitable and helpful with activities, the kitchen was always clean as well as the pool, and the common area was warm and welcoming. Daily cooked breakfasts were included in the price, and you had a few options of what to eat. The location was idea, close to several dining options, a quick bus ride from the National Park, and close to bus stops to Quepos, San Jose, etc. Flor was nice enough to set up all our activities for us as well. The room, beds, shower, etc were all clean and the "type" of people that stayed were great - sociable but quiet at nighttime. If you get a chance, hit up the cafe across the street, Emilios, for some iced coffee and sandwiches. I would recommend this hotel/hostel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We booked over the phone. They took a credit card reservation, so obviously accept credit cards.
Room is simple and pleasant. TV, fridge, hot shower, AC, two double beds, WIFI.
Breakfast included is typical Costa Rican breakfast.
Enjoyed to pool to wash off the salt of the ocean.
Had some issues with WIFI which were addressed quickly. A computer is available for use in the main room for 15min.
Bus stop right in front to catch bus (¢285) to the beach.
A comfortable establishment in an otherwise high priced tourist area.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Average overpriced hotel, though clean rooms with a/c on a central location. Pool not worth a visit, service is ok but not really comitted or helpful. Credit cards not accepted although written on website. Full with ticos. Breakfast simple but ok.

• Stayed December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am basing this review on the booking experience however I was never allowed to stay.

I made a booking directly on this hotels website and received a confirmation email. I was emailed back shortly after advising me that they were fully booked and could not accept my reservation. As infuriating as this was I accepted that they had not managed their website correctly and replied back saying OK but can they please advise of any places they know of that might be able to accept us given we were due to check-in in 2 days time - I never received a response to my email.

I then received an email from them on the day I was due to checkin reconfirming my booking and some info on the property, I then replied to this saying that I am confused as I understood my booking could not be accepted and to please confirm that it has been cancelled as we already found alternate accommodation - I never received a response to my email.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Flor Blanca? Share your experiences!