The hotel room is so enormous. It feels like your living is a huge apartment. We were on the 5th floor the view was nice looking out over the ocean and pool area. The hotel staff was very nice and pleasant. We had a great time here and enjoyed our stay overall. However, there were a few things that we raised our brow too, we weren't told that breakfast was free for guest until after being there a day by other guest at the pool side.They do not change your towels unless you ask. The pool is not really kid friendly they do not have life vest or toys for the children to play with. The food was mediocre. We had a really great time in Manual Antonio Zip lining and watching the sloths and monkeys. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Splendia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park