Five of us stayed here and were happily surprised to receive an upgrade. The suite was impressive, with oversized kitchen, balcony and living room (the elevator was the door to the living room) and some of the bedrooms had balconies. The view from the living room was simply incredible, and the decoration was very tasteful. We checked around 11 pm and were hungry, so they suggested an Italian restaurant nearby and we all still remember that pizza (forgot the name of the restaurant though). The only aspect I'd encourage the management to revise ASAP is breakfast: they didn't have fresh fruits (which in Manuel Antonio is almost hard to avoid), the pancakes were not good, and the eggs were hard. Average at best. They really need to bring it up to the level of the rest of installation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park