It has been one week since my boyfriend and I left Los Altos, and every day I wake up wishing I was there. In a nutshell, the resort is gorgeous, spacious, immaculate and welcoming. The staff is very helpful and friendly, making everything stress-free and easy.
The rooms are enormous: we felt as if we were staying in a brand new, modern condo in New York City (our hometown) BUT with views of the pacific ocean, rain forest, topped off by a jaw-dropping sunset.
The resort itself is small and manageable: a top notch restaurant, an infinity pool, and a private beach. The beach is located at the bottom of a fairly steep hill, but it's definitely doable if you're relatively in shape. We were completely content spending our days at Los Altos reading in the sun and swimming in the ocean, but for days that you want something a little different - the staff members are eager to help make activity reservations. I would recommend the catamaran sunset cruise and a hike through Manuel Antonio national park. There seems to be a lot to do in this small town, if we had more time - we would've done it all!
I cannot wait to go back to Manuel Antonio, but specifically Los Altos. The resort makes you feel 100% welcome and at ease. Not to mention - if you're an animal lover, this place is an actual paradise. The morning we left, we woke up to monkeys in the tree right outside of our window gathering breakfast. A lovely group to say farewell to on our last day in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park